One last reminder about our club pig sale coming up this Saturday, January 18.
- The sale will be held at the farm.
- Registration will begin at 9 am.
- The barns will open at 9:30 am to view the pigs.
- Lunch will be served at 11 am.
- The sale will start promptly at 12 noon.
- The sale will run in a silent auction/bid board format similar to those that we have conducted in the past.
If you would like to view the pigs prior to sale day, feel free to contact me to make an appointment. Use the link below to view pictures of a sampling of the pigs that will be offered.
If you cannot attend the sale but are interested in bidding on or purchasing pigs, I can make arrangements with you to do absentee bidding.
There will be feed available for sale. It is the same ration that the pigs are currently on. If you know in advance that you need feed, please contact me so that we can have it pre-bagged for you. The price of the feed is $35.00/100lbs.
Unless prior arrangements are made, all pigs purchased in the sale must leave the farm upon settlement.
We are more excited than ever about this offering of pigs! We are confident that the quality of these pigs will help you be successful in the show ring this spring!
Feel free to contact us with any questions!
Thanks in advance for your interest and support!